We are seeking a iOS Developer to join our team within the iOPTIME. With minimum 1 year of experience.
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift and, rarely, Objective-C.
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
- Get bonus points for experience working with BLE, beacons, and connected devices.
What you need to have:
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges.
- Care about people and how the software you make can help them.
- Have at least 1 year of experience shipping applications in a professional setting.
- Evaluate trade-offs, pick the right tool for the job, and advocate writing idiomatic code.
- Explain technical details to stakeholders across disciplines and levels of expertise.
- Strongly grasp how effort, risk, and dependencies impact timelines.
iOS Developer with minimum 1 year experience.