As a Salesforce Developer with the Information Platform team, you will be responsible for developing & providing backend support across a variety of products within the Market Intelligence platform. Together, you will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will be participating in the software development process (SDLC).
- Atleast 1 year of Salesforce CRM development experience with deep understanding of Object oriented programming.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
What you need to have:
- CRM (Salesforce) Mandatory, C#, Asp.net, SQL, REST/Web API, Strong OOP Concepts, Integrated Platforms, Deep understanding of Design Patterns and strong analytical skills.
Full Time Job